SAVAS PRO WHEY PROTEIN GP
For power event athletes who want to bulk up
- With high-purity whey protein isolate
A premium product containing over 90% protein (in dry form) highly refined and high-purity whey protein isolate (WPI).
- Contains whey power peptides and glutamine peptides.
This product contains whey power peptides and glutamine peptides to help athletes develop and condition their bodies.
*Whey power peptides developed exclusively by SAVAS consist of whey protein broken down into easily absorbed peptides.
- Contains 11 vitamins and 4 minerals.
Contains zinc and 11 vitamins, all essential for developing a strong body and readily lost during workouts, as well as the calcium, iron, and magnesium lost through sweat.
● Consume SAVAS PRO WHEY PROTEIN GP three times daily (daily total of around 63 g) to supplement the 11 vitamins and calcium, iron, and magnesium athletes need every day.
*The appropriate amount depends on your weight, diet, and training regimen. Use the figures provided as a guideline.
(The product's nutritional profile was developed based on surveys of the typical athlete's diet by Meiji Sport Nutritionals Marketing Dept.)
Whey protein, whey peptides, wheat peptides, vegetable fats and oils, zinc yeast/ shell calcium, magnesium oxide, V.C, thickening agent (pullulan), flavoring, emulsifier, ferric pyrophosphate, niacin, V.E, V.B2, V.B1, V.B6, calcium pantothenate, V.A, folic acid, V.D, V.B12, (some ingredients contain wheat, milk constituents, and soy)
Key nutrients (per 21 g serving)
|Salt equivalent||0.33g||Vitamin B6||0.43mg|
|Vitamin A||105μg||Vitamin E||1.0mg|
● Contains 833 mg of whey power peptides and 167 mg of glutamine peptides per serving (21 g).
● Protein Content 90% (per Product Anhydride)
● Amino acid score: 100
Recommended retail price (not including tax)
840 g pack (around 40 servings): 7,600 yen
378 g pack (around 18 servings): 3,800 yen
Daily dose: three times daily (daily total of around 63 g)
Suggested use (One serving)
Using the spoon provided, dissolve three level spoonfuls (around 21 g) in 300 ml of water or milk.(the amount for each scoop is less than a level spoonful.)
Note: Individuals should adjust the serving size to suit their own needs and preferences.
Note: Consume quickly after dissolving in milk or water.
● Use a protein shaker cup (sold separately) to help dissolve the product and make the shake easier to drink.
Store in a cool, dry location.