SAVAS WEIGHT UP
For a robust physique
- Contains whey protein and maltodextrin.
The product provides both 100% rapidly-absorbed whey protein and maltodextrin, an excellent energy source, to help replenish protein and carbohydrates lost during training and to accelerate post-workout recovery, thus helping you get the most from your workouts.
- Contains 11 vitamins and three minerals.
The product replenishes the body with 11 vitamins that are rapidly depleted during training, yet are essential for strengthening and developing your physique, as well as the calcium, iron, and magnesium lost through perspiration.
● Consuming SAVAS Weight Up twice daily (daily total of around 42 g) gives athletes the 11 vitamins and three minerals they need daily.
(The product's nutritional profile was developed based on surveys of the typical athlete's diet by Meiji Sport Nutritionals Marketing Dept.)
Dextrin, whey protein, banana powder, salt/ bone calcium, magnesium oxide, V.C, acidulant, sweeteners (aspartame and L-phenylalanine compound, acesulfame-K), ferric pyrophosphate, flavoring, niacin, V.E, V.B2, V.B1, V.B6, calcium pantothenate, V.A, folic acid, V.D, V.B12, (some ingredients contain milk constituents and banana)
Key nutrients(per 21 g serving)
|Salt equivalent||0.2g||Vitamin B6||0.64mg|
|Vitamin A||157μg||Vitamin C||88mg|
● Protein Content 20% (per Product Anhydride)
● Contains 12.6 g of maltodextrin per 21 g serving
● Amino acid score: 100
Recommended retail price (not including tax)
1,260 g pack (around 60 servings): 5,000 yen
420 g can (around 20 servings): 2,150 yen
Daily dose: twice daily (daily total of around 42 g)
Suggested use (One serving)
Using the spoon provided, dissolve three level spoonfuls (around 21 g) in 300 ml of milk or water. (the amount for each scoop is less than a level spoonful.)
Note: Individuals should adjust the serving size to suit their own needs and preferences.
Note: Consume quickly after dissolving in milk or water.
● Use a protein shaker cup (sold separately) to help dissolve the product and make the shake easier to drink.
● Also enjoy as a protein-rich fruit shake; simply mix in a blender with milk or water and oranges, bananas, or other fruit.
Store in a cool, dry location.