SAVAS Type 3 ENDURANCE
For stamina athletes on the move for extended periods
- Containing 100% soy protein and maltodextrin
The protein found in this product is 100% soy protein, an essential nutrient for muscular stamina. This well-balanced formula also contains the energy-replenishing carbohydrate maltodextrin.
- Contains 11 vitamins and 4 minerals.
Contains zinc and 11 vitamins, all essential for developing a strong body and readily lost during workouts, as well as the calcium, iron, and magnesium lost through sweat.
● Consume SAVAS Type 3 ENDURANCE twice daily (daily total of around 42 g) to supplement the 11 vitamins and calcium, iron, and magnesium athletes need every day.
(The product's nutritional profile was developed based on surveys of the typical athlete's diet by Meiji Sport Nutritionals Marketing Dept.)
Defatted soy protein, dextrin, vegetable fats and oils, zinc yeast/ shell calcium, magnesium carbonate, V.C, emulsifier, glutamine, thickening agent (pullulan), flavoring, ferric pyrophosphate, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-K), niacin, V.E, V.B2, V.B1, V.B6, calcium pantothenate, V.A, folic acid, V.D, V.B12, (some ingredients contain soy)
Key nutrients(per 21 g serving)
|Salt equivalent||0.33-0.61g||Vitamin B6||0.64mg|
|Vitamin A||157μg||Vitamin E||1.5mg|
● Contains 4.5 g of maltodextrin per serving (21 g).
● Protein Content 65% (per Product Anhydride)
Recommended retail price (not including tax)
1,155 g pack (around 55 servings): 5,300 yen
378 g can (around 18 servings): 2,500 yen
Marathons, long-distance track events, race walking, road bicycle racing, long-distance swimming, triathlons, cross country, long-distance speed skating, and others
Daily dose: twice daily (daily total of around 42 g)
Suggested use (One serving)
Using the spoon provided, dissolve three level spoonfuls (around 21 g) in 300 ml of water or milk.(the amount for each scoop is less than a level spoonful.)
Note: Individuals should adjust the serving size to suit their own needs and preferences.
Note: Consume quickly after dissolving in milk or water.
● Use a protein shaker cup (sold separately) to help dissolve the product and make the shake easier to drink.
Store in a cool, dry location.